What Are The Sauces At Subway In 2022? (Full List + Faqs)
Subway’s wide selection of sandwiches is what makes it so popular. For these sandwiches, you can choose from a variety of toppings.
- You may be asking, what is the sauce selection at Subway? I’ve done some research, and I will provide a complete list for you while answering other relevant questions!
What Sauces will Subway serve in 2022
Subway stocks around 20 sauces. Your sub can be served with as many sauces or condiments as you wish.
- Continue reading to find out more about Subway’s sauces and other information.
What Sauces Are Available At All Subway Restaurants?
Subway has a couple of sauces available that are easy to find, such as:
- Ketchup (made with tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, and spices)
- Mayonnaise (made by emulsifying eggs, oil, and some type of acid, usually vinegar or lemon juice)
- Light mayonnaise (contains less cholesterol and less saturated fat than the full-fat version)
- A sauce with mayonnaise base that is made from buttermilk, salt and garlic.
- Olive oil
- Subway dressing (tangy tart and sweet sauce that includes water, soybean oils, vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Chipotle Southwest is spicy, creamy and sweet sauce. It includes mayonnaise. Chipotle paste. mustard. Worcestershire sauce. Garlic powder. onion granules. chili powder.
Are There Any Healthy Sauces At Subway?
Subway’s sandwiches are healthy and include chicken, turkey and vegetarian/vegan choices.
Also, Subway has a few sauces that are significantly healthier than the others, including:
- Fat-free (ground mustard seed mixed with water and vinegar along with other flavorings or spices).
- Sweet onion sauce (A sweet but light sauce. The ingredients include water, sugar, corn vinegar (dehydrated onion), corn starch and salt.
Select Subway Stores Only: Which Limited Sauces Available?
Subway restaurants may only have a few sauces.
With that, some of these are more common than others, but none of them will be available at every Subway restaurant. Subway has a few sauces that are limited:
- Barbecue sauce contains vinegar, tomato paste and sugar as well as a variety of spices.
- Buffalo sauce (contains a mix of Worcestershire sauce and vinegar) The butter adds creaminess to the sauce and softens all the flavorings.
- Creamy Italian dressing: mayonnaise (contains sour crème, vinegar and olive oil; garlic, oregano and sugar; dried parsley and parmesan; and pecorino and cheese).
- This dressing can be described as golden italian dressing. It is a hot, yellow-colored dressing with sweet red pepper flecks. Also, the dressing includes onion, garlic and lemon.
- Honey mustard sauce is a condiment that tastes very much like mustard but with a touch of honey. It makes a wonderful sauce.
- Subway Caesar dressing (a tart and creamy salad dressing, which is made from olive oil, egg white, Worcestershire Sauce, lemon, mustard and garlic)
Sriracha (made with chili peppers, garlic and distilled vinegar.
- Tzatziki cucumber sauce (a traditional Greek sauce. It’s rich and creamy with a hint of sourness. It’s made with Greek yogurt.
Subway has a limit on how many sauces you can get.
Subway is able to offer a huge variety of sauces and can even mix your own sauces.
These sauces can all be combined, though not all.
Personally, I love barbecue and southwest sauce together, as you get a well-rounded blend of sweet, spicy, and creamy.
The Subway can offer every sauce on one sandwich, although technically, it is not possible to get all of them (I don’t recommend this). However, staff members may decline to allow you to put more on your Subway sub than can be covered.
We have posts about Subway including whether Subway serves pizza or salads and whether Subway also offers seafood subs.
Subway has a large selection of sauces that cover a range of flavor profiles, from spicy, sweet, sour, and more.
There are also healthier options, such as fat-free vinegar and sweet onions sauce.
You can put as many sauces on your sub as you like. There is no restriction.
.What Are The Sauces At Subway In 2022? (Full List + Faqs)